Mittwoch, 25. August 2010

Music takes me to my own personal world, where nobody can get in.

I enjoy playing guitar and the best job is learning with the basics. Playing guitar can be fun and easy for people with interest. I learnt to play it on my own, however the majority of people are not able to play it on their own without any help.

I started to play when I was 12 and loved it ever since. Today I could not imagine to be able to not play my guitar whenever I want to. It always cheers me up when I´m down, it helps me to get through some things. When I was 13, I actually started to write my own songs. I´m so glad that I´m able to play guitar, it´s such an exemption. Music takes me wherever I want, it´s like my own personal world, where nobody can get in.

xo Lisa

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen